Every project needs to take into consideration its environmental impact. At Ahtna Solutions, we understand this need and we offer a multidisciplinary team of environmental professionals capable of addressing tough environmental concerns.
Our environmental experience spans a wide range of services from environmental site assessments to the implementation of remediation technologies and regulatory closure of sites.
Ahtna specializes in providing cost-effective remedial design solutions to environmental problems. Through an understanding of regulatory requirements and personal working relationships with regulators, we have successfully negotiated solutions to environmental problems, minimizing the economic impact of potentially adverse environmental conditions. Our objective is to achieve the resolution of environmental issues in the most cost-effective and timely manner for our clients.
Our team has the expertise and knowledge of environmental areas surrounding these key topics:
- Decommissioning and decontamination
- Site Assessments and environmental investigations
- Environmental compliance plans and auditing
- Environmental management and permitting
- Geological services
- Hazardous and toxic waste remediation
- Landfill investigations, closure, and capping
- Long-term environmental monitoring
- Natural resources management
- Oil spill and response contingency planning
- Pilot tests and treatability studies
- Pipeline removal
- Planning and compliance documents
- RCRA and CERCLA site closures
- RCRA Part B site closures
- Site restoration
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure plans
- Stormwater/site erosion
- Water and groundwater management
Get In Touch
If you are interested in working with us then please drop us a line, we would love to hear from you.
110 W 38th Ave,
Anchorage, AK 99503